Gain accounting experience at a software security company engaged in some of the hottest technologies in a fast-growing industry.
The position of Accounting Intern will report directly to the Director, Accounting & Administration
The following tasks will be performed as the Accounting Intern.
• Perform Contract Administration Duties which include Contract Review and understanding special terms and conditions.
• Determine the correct Billing Terms & Conditions and submit the appropriate request for Billing to the Billing Department.
• Maintain Customer files for Manager Review.
• Prepare monthly Bookings and Revenue report.
• Prepare monthly commissions statements for Sales Personnel.
• Document the Commissions process.
• Prepare monthly deferred maintenance revenue entry and update deferred maintenance schedule.
• Other projects as assigned by Manager.
This is a non-paid internship.
This is an opportunity to see your work commercially and visibly deployed and work with seasoned entrepreneurs and industry veterans. This non-paid position requires only 10 hours minimum of commitment per week.
In this position you will gain experience, and learn about and contribute to various aspects of a corporate website including the look and feel, usability, management and administration. Collaborating with industry professionals, you will gain visibility into the operational aspects of being a part of a seasoned NextLabs team.
Arrange with your institution for possible academic credit. Depending on the nature of the assignment, work hours and location can be flexible. To apply please send a brief resume highlighting relevant background to: email@example.com.