Senior Manager - Solution Value Engineering
Location: San Mateo, CA
NextLabs is currently seeking a dynamic Sr. Manager – Solution & Value Engineering to join its Professional Services Team. This key leadership role will build, manage and deliver high value offerings to new engagements and continued expansion of our current customers. The ideal candidate will utilize their technical expertise in improving the vision and drive to influence. The candidate should understand customer information security and compliance requirements, and architect and design a solution to solve their business needs. The responsibilties includes developing the Practice’s plan, methodology framework, delivery and engagement lifecycle process, and employee management plans. As an experienced member of the team, the Senior Manager will work on diverse projects across multiple industries and provide the leadership, drive and vision. The right candidate must be a motivated and experienced manager able to grow and lead a team of consultants and project managers responsible for implementing NextLabs solution. In addition to extensive and hands-on experience the successful candidate must possess strong analytical skills and be able to take ownership of the planning and execution of multiple projects simultaneously.
Finally, in addition to the management responsibilities listed in this summary, this position will perform tasks as part of billable engagements. These tasks may include solution architecture, professional consulting, project management, instructing and other tasks as required to contribute to the achievement of high customer satisfaction.
- Managing functional and technical teams including recruiting, performance management and operations
- Architecting and implementing enterprise software solution including configuration, customization, integration and project management
- Hire and manage a strong team of project managers and technical consultants delivering high value enterprise solution to customers
- Set a high standard of excellence for implementations grounded in deep industry knowledge and product expertise
- Develop, maintain, and ensure consistent best practices, standardized processes, and reusable tools
- Design and deliver value-added strategic consulting offerings
- Harvest and catalog solutions for re-use
- Ability to lead and review through deployment of Enterprise software
- Develop SOW and manage projects to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate knowledge of client issues, industry, and business operations
- Develop and present solution proposals & recommendations, including analysis of options, justifications
- Initiate and lead Professional Services initiatives, communicate complexities, determine scope, identify risks and resolve issues, accountable for the business project outcome
- Drive collaboration and accomplish product and systems development
- Ensure an ongoing client satisfaction focus from all team members
- 10+ years experience in a client facing or consulting role, as well as enterprise software implementation
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems/Science, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience in hands-on implementation of enterprise level software
- 5 years of demonstrated success in customer-facing engagements/ activities
- Strong presentation, executive client management, product management and business development skills
- Must have an understanding of current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in the industry
- Ability to lead and influence others to achieve results
- Enterprise Implementation knowledge one or more of the following: Active Directory , SharePoint, LDAP, Database, Mail Server, or ECM
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with common scripting languages
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management and negotiation skills
- No more than 25% travel
We want to reach out to all highly motivated candidates who are ambitious, self-assured, possess strong can-do attitude, and want to part of a world-class team.
Please submit your resume online.