Director of Corporate Marketing
Location: San Mateo, CA
NextLabs is a security software company focused on developing mission critical next generation policy enforcement infrastructure and system software. NextLabs provides large enterprises with active, policy-driven control of their information network wherever and whenever it is used by employees, contractors and partners. Our policy management platform and universal enforcement solutions enable centrally managed information security control policies across all applications, data and digital business processes.
The Director of Corporate Marketing will be leading our outbound marketing strategy and marketing plan, and take ownership for the execution and results. This is a great opportunity for an individual who not only enjoys developing the big picture, but also hands on implementation and execution of their strategy.
This person will be responsible for the development and execution of corporate communications and marketing plan encompassing awareness and demand generation campaigns worldwide, partner marketing program, corporate branding, media & analyst relations, customer communications, internal communications support, and event management. This person will be instrumental in producing thought leadership articles, white papers, discussion papers, videos, Q&A’s, webinar content, presentations and other content.
- Marketing Communications: Work directly with corporate leadership to develop corporate marketing messaging and communications strategy that directly supports the direct, partner and channel sales objectives.
- Lead Generation: Development and execution of segment-level marketing strategies to increase qualified top line pipeline growth and decrease sales cycle times.
- eMarketing: Manage websites and electronic marketing media including email marketing, social media program, Internet advertising, and search engine marketing.
- Events: Development of live and web-based marketing events to drive lead generation initiatives and improve the company's thought leadership position.
- Public Relations: Responsible for developing plans and overseeing execution of the company’s public relations strategy.
- Branding: Responsible for development of a high impact and consistent brand that is pervasive throughout the company’s market facing materia
- Collateral: Work cross department to develop, write and deliver all sales & marketing materials, tools, e.g. white papers, webinar content, presentations, etc.
This position will require significant experience and in-depth understanding of the enterprise software market, customer requirements and competitive trends in the Enterprise Security, Information Rights Management (EDRM), Information Management, GRC or IAM market; the position will be required to work across marketing functions and as well as other corporate functions.
This position will be responsible for the design of closed-loop marketing plans, from objective setting to execution and results measurements, in order to directly impact top-line pipeline growth. This will include direct marketing campaigns, customer seminars, product launches, etc. Working experience with SEM and online marketing tool is a plus.
This position will also be responsible for designing, launching and managing a set of initiatives aimed at positioning the company as a though leader in all addressable segments. This will include the development of market analysis, speaking engagement, contributed articles, as well as the creation of programs to bolster our relationship with our customer base.
- 7 + years of relevant marketing experience
- 4 + years of managing direct reports
- BA degree required in business, marketing, economics or a related field
- MBA or MA in business preferred
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in the Enterprise Security, Information Rights Management (EDRM), Information Management, GRC, IAM, or Enterprise Application markets and 3+ years of marketing management experience
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team building skills
- Team player, strategic thinker, with strong problem-solving skill
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal and external customers
- High integrity team player, who inspires others to perform at high levels, and has high potential to grow with increasing levels of responsibility at NextLabs
- Must be self-motivated and a proactive self-starter with ability to handle multiple complex tasks
- Proven ability in developing, implementing and managing demand generation and corporate communications
- Thorough understanding of working across a broad range of communication channels and advising senior management of communication issues and actions
- Proven project management skills for large scale and complicated projects.
- Online marketing, social media, and event management experience required
- Proven track record of working in a global marketing environment
- Strong writing skills
- Travel will be required.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are ambitious, self-assured, possess strong can-do attitude, and want to be part of a world-class team.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.