Compliant Enterprise Entitlement Pack for SAP DMS integrates with SAP Document Management System (SAP DMS) to provide an out-of-the-box solution to control access to critical SAP documents. It extends SAP's role based authorization and combines it with other attributes, such as user nationality and security classification, for dynamic authorization decisions.
- Pre-packaged integration with SAP DMS, leveraging both SAP roles and other attributes to provide fine-grained document-level access control for transactions such as CV01n, CV03n, and others.
- Express licenses and legal contracts as document access authorization rules. Centrally define and manage XACML-based authorization policies.
- Classify documents to ensure appropriate access. Leverage inheritance and associations to automate classification.
- Extend SAP authorization to provide attribute-based access control to SAP documents. Go beyond role to leverage other attributes such as document sensitivity and location to make dynamic authorization decisions.
- Encrypt and protect documents as required by policy.
- Provide audit trail on the usage and access to critical SAP documents and facilitate compliance reporting.
- Works with SAP GUI and SAP Easy DMS.
- Lower cost of compliance with national regulations, such as export jurisdictions, through fine-grained control of access to SAP documents.
- Prevent wrongful disclosure of critical SAP documents in accordance with proprietary information sharing agreements.
- Simplify document access through SAP Easy DMS while strengthening access controls.
- Improve security awareness of SAP users through contextual messages based on real-time user activity.
- Simplify compliance reporting by centrally tracking all access to critical SAP documents.