Location: San Mateo, CA
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management software for Global 5000 enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution for improving compliance and mitigating information risk by helping companies achieve safer and more secure internal and external collaboration, and ensure proper access to applications and data. We are focused on developing the major next generation policy enforcement infrastructure and system software. Our policy management platform and universal enforcement solutions enable centrally managed information network control policy across all applications, data and digital business processes.
NextLabs is currently seeking an Industry Principal to work closely with NextLabs’ management team and play a crucial role in growing our business by establishing and expanding business relationships with clients, prospects and partners. This position is responsible to provide subject-matter expertise, thought leadership and solution/technical specialization within and/or across NextLabs Solutions to our Customers, Prospects and Partners in a manner that best positions NextLabs against our competition. The building of Customer, Prospect and Partner relationships to better understand their business and challenges is absolutely critical to the success of this position.
- Proactively work with Sales & Pre-sales management, Engineering, Marketing, Customers, Prospects, and Partners to identify new solution and industry specific product requirements which will translate into revenue opportunities for NextLabs.
- Work closely with the account team and the customer to obtain a deep understanding of the customer's business and industry specific requirement.
- Ensure appropriate solution expertise and industry knowledge is provided and leveraged during the sales cycle.
- Understand and act as a valued resource early and often within the customer's decision making process (e.g.: during the idea or conceptual stages).
- Effectively position and present the benefits of NextLabs’ solutions and specifically how our solutions will support the client's technical and functional requirements.
- Provide industry and domain expertise to support sales team during Trials, POCs, complex demos, RFP, etc., as warranted.
- Ensure industry and business process requirements required by the proposed solution are clearly communicated to and understood by the client and meet the client's expectations.
- Assume primary responsibility for solving vertical industry problems by providing specific functional and solution knowhow; analyze business requirements and translate key objectives for inclusion in the solution specification.
- Responsible for increasing visibility and awareness of NextLabs and NextLabs’ solution within the designated vertical industry through industry associations and network.
- Participate in key industry events and cultivate new opportunities.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge and understanding of NextLabs products and technologies, business processes and industry solutions, keeping current with product functionality, industry issues, and market trends.
- Work collaboratively and in alignment with AE's, SE's and Solution Engineering to ensure appropriate content within integrated solution demonstrations and the appropriate presentation of such to customers and prospects; provide expertise in sales support, trade shows, whitepapers, webinars, etc.
- Assist in developing vertical industry and solution marketing tools.
- Enhance and create content for solution seminars and workshops.
- Leading and conducting solution workshops and seminars.
- Foster and build relationships with customers and partners to develop references.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.; Masters preferred
- 7 or more years of detailed technical industry related experience
- Ability to lead large, complex, and high profile projects
- Demonstrated scoping, design and solution architecture experience
- Experience working with Enterprise customers, sales personnel and/or customer services
- Experience in the related industry disciplines and technologies and related application experience (i.e. Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, SAP as well as operating system administration)
- Experience resolving complex technical issues and integration of multiple products to create solutions
- Strong presentation, written and verbal skills
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are ambitious, self-assured, possess strong can-do attitude, and want to be part of a world-class team.
Please submit your resume online.