NextLabs Information Risk Management solutions help Microsoft customers protect intellectual property, enable secure collaboration, and enhance audit and compliance.
The solutions are built on the NextLabs Control Center, Compliant Enterprise and Enterprise Data Protection suites, and provide the following key capabilities:
- Centrally manage policies controlling access to data in Microsoft systems. Leverage Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control policies or standards-based XACML policies.
- Prevent data leakage on Windows end points.
- Provide fine grained access control to documents and data on Microsoft file servers.
- Enable secure collaboration and document sharing on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Enforce email delivery policies based on multiple policy attribute.
- Rights protect data on the move for end-to-end data protection.
- Centralized audit and logging.
NextLabs Information Risk Management solutions for Microsoft provide fine grained access control to data on Microsoft File Servers and Microsoft Sharepoint, protect data-on-the-move with Rights Management, enable policy-driven email controls, and prevent data leakage on Windows end points. The solution ensures that access to and sharing of sensitive data are governed by centrally defined policies.
The solution is delivered in 4 key steps:
- Authorize - NextLabs solutions help Microsoft customers codify and centrally manage authorization requirements using standards-based XACML policies or Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control policies. NextLabs provide out-of-the box best practice policy templates covering information protection on Windows end points, File Servers, Sharepoint, emails and data-on-the -move.
- Classify - NextLabs solutions help Microsoft customers classify their sensitive data and users. Proper data and user classification ensures authorization policies can be properly enforced.
- Control Access - NextLabs solutions seamlessly control data level access consistent with authorization policies to help Microsoft customers protect intellectual property and enable secure collaboration
- Audit - NextLabs solutions provide centralized logging of all authorization policy decisions, simplifying compliance reporting.
NextLabs Information Risk Management solutions provide complete protection of sensitive data on Microsoft systems, and enable customers to:
- Improve compliance with regulations such as SOX, NERC/FERC, ITAR, HIPAA and other corporate governance mandates
- Enhance protection of intellectual property by securing email deliveries, providing data level access control on Windows end points and File Servers
- Enable secure collaboration on SharePoint through fine grained entitlement management
- Reduce cost of audits by centrally logging all authorization decisions
- Centrally manage data access policies across all Microsoft and enterprise systems