NextLabs Information Risk Management solutions help SAP customers automate electronic export control, secure engineering and supply chain collaboration, and enhance data security, enabling the provision of global shared services and harmonization of business processes.
The solutions are based on the NextLabs Compliant Enterprise Entitlement Manager, an SAP-endorsed business solution, and provide the following key capabilities:
- Automate Electronic Export Control and lower compliance costs associated with various export control regulations such as ITAR, EAR, BAFA and UK ECO export regulations
- Enable Secure Engineering Collaboration to prevent wrongful disclosure of design and engineering specifications and protect intellectual property
- Enable Secure Supply Chain Collaboration to enhance visibility while preventing data breach across the global supply network
- Enhance SAP Data Security to minimize risk of SAP data spillage and contamination, and ensure proper data segregation and global operations in compliance with regulatory and privacy mandates
- Accelerate ERP consolidation and harmonization by enabling safe and secure global shared service
How do you protect intellectual property and comply with export regulations in a global SAP deployment?
Traditionally, companies implemented separate ERP systems for each business unit or region, providing system level data segregation. As companies consolidate systems and business processes in global deployment, enterprises face an ever more difficult challenge complying with export regulations, protecting intellectual property across their engineering and supply chain networks, and ensuring data security and segregation.
NextLabs Information Risk Management solutions can help SAP customers:
- Automate electronic export control,
- Secure engineering collaboration,
- Secure supply chain collaboration, and
- Enhance data security
enabling the provision of global shared services and harmonization of business processes.
NextLabs Information Risk Management solutions for use with SAP is built on the NextLabs Compliant Enterprise Entitlement Manager. Click here to find out more about key functions and capablities.
NextLabs Information Risk Management solutions for SAP provide end to end protection for critical SAP data in four key steps:
- Authorize - NextLabs solutions will help SAP customers codify and centrally manage authorization requirements using standards-based XACML policies. NextLabs provide out-of-the box best practice policy templates covering export control, intellectual property protection for engineering and supply chain collaborations, and data security.
- Classify - NextLabs solutions will help SAP customers classify their critical data and users. SAP data can be classified by inheritance or association or with user inputs. Proper data and user classification ensures authorization policies can be properly enforced.
- Control Access - NextLabs solutions seamlessly control data level access consistent with authorization policies to help SAP customers comply with export regulations, secure engineering and supply chain collaboration, and enhance SAP data security.
- Audit - NextLabs solutions provide centralized logging of all authorization policy decisions, simplifying compliance reporting.
Securing Critical SAP Data
NextLabs Information Risk Management solutions provide complete protection for the SAP ecosystem across a broad spectrum of industries, including Aerospace and Defense, High Tech, Chemicals, Industrial Machinery and Components, Energy, and Life Sciences.
NextLabs' SAP partners , including IBM and HCL AXON, are trained on these solutions using best practice methodologies to help businesses lower their cost of compliance and protect their intellectual property, while supporting global collaboration.