SAP BASIS Administrator
Location: San Mateo, CA
NextLabs®, Inc. a fast paced startup in the information compliance space, has an exciting opportunity for an SAP BASIS Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some very interesting and challenging projects. Your time will be split over 50% support and 50% project work and you will gain exposure to all the latest technologies on SAP ECC.
The candidate will support a variety of SAP functional environments by maintaining and supporting the production and test/dev SAP landscapes. Technical skills would range from standard daily support of SAP R/3, ECC, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Portal and Process Integration landscapes within UNIX, VMware and Windows Server environments, to troubleshooting system performance problems or potential system installations.
- BS in Computer Science.
- 1+ years experience in BASIS administration, system refreshes and migrations, user support, and authorizations.
- Strong Security and Auths experience managing multiple instances of SAP environments.
- 2+ years of experience managing TCP/IP based networks, enterprise applications, and databases (MySQL, MAX DB, MS SQL, and Oracle.)
- 2+ years of developing applications utilizing PERL, Java, and Ruby.
- Experienced in one full install implementation and two module based implementations (HR and SD/MM).
- Experience in Configured and maintained SLD on Solution Manager 7.0.
- Expertise in administration of WebAS 700/640 Systems using J2EE Visual Administrator, NWA (Netweaver Administration), and Config tool.
- Experienced in Single-Sign-on Microsoft Windows Domain and Enterprise Portal.
- Experienced in CUA (center User Administration) installation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Installing and upgrading LDAP.
- Management of UNIX (Linux/Solaris) systems.
- System process standardization and system stabilization.
We are proud of our truly world-class organization, and are seeking other individuals who share our passion for excellence.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and cover letter with subject of "SAP BASIS" to: email@example.com