The Secure Supply Chain Collaboration solution is designed to facilitate the agile collaboration required for a responsive supply network, while improving security. NextLabs® has teamed with SAP® to enable businesses to:
- Classify manufacturing data (such as mBOMs, routings), demand data (such as stock levels or demand forecasts) and supply data (such as production schedules and delivery plans).
- Protect confidentiality of manufacturing and demand/supply planning data.
- Enforce information protection policies in accordance with confidentiality and supplier/contractor agreements.
- Centrally define and manage standards-based policies.
- Automate user education on policies and procedures as part of daily use.
- Provide centralized audit trail and report data breach.
Securing your Supply Chain
To maximise competitive advantage and drive down cost, companies are increasingly dependent on an extended supplier and contractor network. To transform the traditional linear supply chain into a responsive supply network, companies have to be able to collaborate and share sensitive planning and manufacturing data across a global and multi-level supply chain.
With the Secure Supply Chain Collaboration solution, companies can enjoy the following benefits:
- Enable better supply chain visibility while ensuring confidentiality.
- Facilitate flexible sharing of supply and demand data on a need to know basis.
- Improve manufacturing IP security and protection.
- Companies can prevent breach of manufacturing IP and provide end-to-end protection across the contractor network.
- Accelerate collaboration.
- Centrally manage all access policies and leverage fine-grained policies for flexible access.
- Track access and report data breach.
- Centrally track access to planning and manufacturing data across the supply chain and report wrongful disclosure.