Security Solution Architect
Location: San Mateo, CA
NextLabs, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Security Solution Architect who is passionate about developing complex solutions for our strategic customers. You will help define solution strategy, drive design and technical implementation, and architect innovative solutions. You will work on diverse projects from gathering customer requirements to implementing the solution, providing Information Security and Compliance solution for Global 2000 companies.
This position requires excellent client services and technical skills; expertise with architecture, design, and implementation of information security software, identity and access management system, or enterprise software; and documentation experience. Successful candidates should have a high energy level, experience within consulting organizations, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both business and technical audiences.
- Architect, design, communicate, and deliver innovative end-to-end Information Security and Compliance Solutions.
- Engage with leading customers and strategic partners to identify and define solution requirements.
- Leverage extensive knowledge of industry practices, software solutions, and methodologies to make technical recommendations on complex problem resolution, coupled with an approach that utilizes repeatable, efficient processes and best practices.
- Provide direct on-site technical leadership as a subject matter expert on high-profile projects.
- Lead team in driving and delivering customer solutions.
- Performing integration architecture and infrastructure design activities.
- Participating in resolving technology integration problems.
- Act as a mentor, coach or trainer to consultants by sharing business or technical expertise.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality work and effective communication throughout projects.
- Participate in product roadmap and product strategy definition.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree or foreign equivalent and five years of related progressive experience.
- 6+ years work experience in enterprise software product consulting, systems integration, or IT architect role.
- Solution development experience for enterprise software, identity and access management, or information security system.
- System development experience building products for the Windows desktop in the security space.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- CISSP or CISM certification is a plus.
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming or scripting languages (VB Script, Perl, Python, Java, C++, etc.)
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2)
- LDAP, Active Directory
- SharePoint Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Identity Management
- Network Security
- Data Security and Policy Management
- Digital Rights Management
- Familiarity with Security Infrastructure or Compliance knowledge such as HIPAA, ITAR, PII, PCI is desirable
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- No more than 25%+ travel
We want to reach out to all highly motivated candidates who are ambitious, self-assured, possess strong can-do attitude, and want to part of a world-class team.
Contact Us for immediate consideration, or please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com