Location: San Mateo, CA or US Major City
(US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident Status (Green Card) Required)
NextLabs, Inc. is a software company focused on developing the major next generation policy enforcement infrastructure and system software. NextLabs provides large enterprises with active, policy-driven control of information network used anywhere by employees, contractors and partners. Our policy management platform and universal enforcement solutions enable centrally managed information network control policy across all applications, data and digital business processes.
About the Position:
The Senior Consulting Engineer serves as a key highly visible member of Customer Solutions team. You will work closely with customer utilizing your technical expertise in understanding their information security and compliance requirements, architect and design a solution to solve their business needs. You will work on diverse project across multiple industries. This provides exceptional professional growth opportunity.
Ideal candidates will have a BS degree in computer science or engineering, 3+ years of enterprise software and large information security infrastructure consulting using windows administration skills and/or security expertise with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. This position offers excellent technical career opportunities for eager and motivated candidates.
- Working closely with customers to design solution to need information security and compliance needs.
- Provide in-depth technical knowledge and development expertise during pilot, proof of concept stage, or enterprise wide deployment.
- Performing portions of integration technology architecture and infrastructure design activities.
- Implement security solutions at the customer site using NextLabs software.
- Train customers in the use, administration, and customization of the software.
- Install and configure NextLabs software at client premises
- Demonstrate knowledge of client’s issues, industry, and business operations.
- Ensure an ongoing client satisfaction focus from all team members.
- Contribute to the identification and development of service offerings, methodologies, and intellectual capital.
- Uses professional concepts in accordance to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- US Citizen.
- BS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience or MS degree in computer science or engineering with 3 years of experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in pre-sale/professional services organization using Windows System Administration skills or Information Security specialist role, or systems integration knowledge.
- Hands on knowledge of one or more of the following: Active Directory, SharePoint, LDAP, SQL, IIS, Exchange, or ECM.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with common scripting languages, Java, or .Net.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Travel as required to customer sites (up to 50%).
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org