Location: San Mateo, California and Boston, Massachusetts
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management software for large enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution for improving compliance and mitigating information risk by helping companies achieve safer and more secure collaboration, prevent data loss, and ensure proper authorization to applications and data. NextLabs partners with industry leaders such as SAP, Microsoft, IBM, HCL Axon, and CSC to deliver industry-focused solutions to meet customers' governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
NextLabs is looking for an exceptional Product Engineer to work with a highly strategic organization, to acquire new customers, penetrate new market, and develop strategic alliance. You will engage in the solution selling campaign, drive technical account strategy, craft solution, drive product evaluation and proof of concepts, architect innovative solutions, and overcome technical obstacles to win deals.
This position requires a moderately seasoned product manager with technical pre-sales experience and strong technical skills. Candidates must also have excellent communications skills and enterprise software implementation experience.
• Become an expert in NextLabs software and related security infrastructure technologies
• Understand prospect’s business and technical requirements and craft an overall solution vision demonstrating NextLabs fit and value for prospect’s requirements
• Create innovative technical solution of NextLabs software in a pre-sales environment
• Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations of NextLabs software and related applications demonstrating the business value of the product’s capabilities
• Develop proof-of-concept applications and tools to assist in closing deals
• Drive the technical deal signoff process with Sales, Product Management and Engineering
• Work with senior level executives in pre-sales environment to solve their business needs
• Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on improving existing products and developing new products
• 4+ years of customer-facing product management and technical sales experience in enterprise security software
• Proven track record of selling enterprise solutions to customers
Proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
o ERP or PLM security
o LDAP, Active Directory
o Identity and Access Management
o Microsoft SharePoint Server
o Governance, Risk, and Compliance
o Digital Rights Management
• Knowledge of identity and access management, security, and enterprise application infrastructure is a plus.
• Strong product presentation and Demo/POC development/delivery skills.
• Strong solution development and problem solving skills.
• Superior customer interaction skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team development.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
• Willingness to travel.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are ambitious, self-assured, possess strong can-do attitude, and want to be part of a world-class team.
Please submit your resume online.