Location: San Mateo, CA
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises.
NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise Data Protection and Compliant Enterprise®, combine with the Control Center XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution. Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Ideal candidates will have a BS degree in computer science or engineering, 3+ years of enterprise SharePoint Architecture experience with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. This position offers excellent technical career opportunities for eager and motivated candidates.
- Working closely with customers to design solution to meet their SharePoint Entitlement Management needs
- Lead information gathering sessions to understand customer requirements
- Develop workflows and custom extensions to meet SharePoint Entitlement Management requirements
- Provide in-depth technical knowledge and development expertise during pilot, proof of concept stage, or enterprise wide deployment.
- Establishing architectural and development standards around SharePoint solution
- Install and configure NextLabs software at client premises
- Train customers in the use, administration, and customization of the software
- Demonstrate knowledge of client’s issues, industry, and business operations
- Ensure an ongoing client satisfaction focus from all team members
- Contribute to the identification and development of service offerings, methodologies, and intellectual capital
- Uses professional concepts in accordance to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Works well with Project Managers, Developers, and Salespeople.
- US Citizen
- BS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience or MS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience.
- 3+ Years of SharePoint architecture and design experience
- Experience with SharePoint Workflows, SharePoint Designer
- Strong development skills in C#, CSS, SQL Server
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment Travel to customer sites and international travel (up to 50%)
- Passionate, proactive, great team player.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org