SharePoint Consultant – Information Risk Management Solutions
Location: San Mateo, CA
Expand your career to a new category of consulting: Information Security. NextLabs is looking for consultants that are interested in expanding their SharePoint skills while evolving into information security specialists on the NextLabs platform. Candidates will stay focused on SharePoint solutions but also learn how to automate data protection across ERP and PLM solutions.
NextLabs is a growing provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises. Our award-winning, data protection and entitlement management solutions are used by 10 of the Fortune 100 and Gartner predicts our approach for Information Security will be adopted by 70% of large enterprises by 2020. We are also becoming increasingly popular with large SharePoint customers. The NextLabs consulting core team implements information security solutions that enable business capabilities such as supplier network collaboration, distributed engineering, and export control automation. Our consultants also assist customers and systems integrators in understanding the power of the NextLabs platform and developing new industry business scenarios for its use. Consultants will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic, start-up environment.
Ideal candidates will have a BS degree in computer science or engineering, 3+ years of enterprise SharePoint architecture experience with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. This position offers excellent technical career opportunities for eager and motivated candidates.
- Working closely with customers to design solution to meet their SharePoint Entitlement Management needs
- Lead information gathering sessions to understand customer requirements
- Develop workflows and custom extensions to meet SharePoint Entitlement Management requirements
- Provide in-depth technical knowledge and development expertise during pilot, proof of concept stage, or enterprise wide deployment.
- Establishing architectural and development standards around SharePoint solution
- Install and configure NextLabs software at client premises
- Train customers in the use, administration, and customization of the software
- Demonstrate knowledge of client’s issues, industry, and business operations
- Ensure an ongoing client satisfaction focus from all team members
- Contribute to the identification and development of service offerings, methodologies, and intellectual capital
- Uses professional concepts in accordance to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Works well with Project Managers, Developers, and Salespeople.
- US Citizen or Greencard holder
- BS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience or MS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience.
- 3+ Years of SharePoint application development, architecture and design experience
- Experience with SharePoint Workflows, SharePoint Designer
- Development skills in C#, CSS, SQL Server
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Willing to learn new platforms, new solutions and new industry business capabilities
- Travel to customer sites and international office travel (up to 60%)
We want to reach out to all highly motivated candidates who are ambitious, self-assured, possess strong can-do attitude, and want to part of a world-class team.
Please submit your resume online.