Software Engineer – SAP ABAP Development
Location: San Mateo, CA, Singapore
NextLabs® is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises, has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to be part of the development and support effort in creating the next generation data protection and entitlement manager products. Our customers include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries. NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, NextLabs Data Protection and Entitlement Management®, combine with the Control Center XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution. Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
NextLabs partners with SAP to provide solutions across the various SAP applications for electronic export control, secure engineering and supply chain collaboration, and data security. The NextLabs Entitlement Manager is an SAP-endorsed business solution that helps customers enhance compliance, reduce risk of data breach and wrongful disclosure, and enable secure partner collaboration. NextLabs Entitlement Manager has been certified by SAP as an add on to the ABAP™ programming language, integrates with SAP ERP 6.0, and meets the requirements for running on the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform. It also integrates with the SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM) application, Release 7.0 and above. It extends standard SAP authorization to provide policy-driven, fine-grained access control, dynamically authorizing users to access specific business data within SAP solutions based on data classification, user identity and other attributes.
- Research and develop new functionality and extensions for NextLabs Entitlement Manager for SAP Business Suite
- Design specifications for new custom solution based on customer requirements
- Develop, configure and implement the solution as per NextLabs standards to meet customer requirements
- Develop unit test plan, run unit tests and work with QA on test cases and system testing
- Work with PM and QA on bug triaging and fixing
- Help with creating training and other end-user documentation Coordinate with other technical teams to ensure compatibility with other NextLabs components that interface with NextLabs Entitlement Manager for SAP Business Suite
- The candidate must have a BS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience or MS degree with 2 years of experience.
- Must have solid experience in ABAP development with good understanding of SAP modules such as MM, PP, QM and SD.
- Must be able to analyze, create system specifications, develop tests and implement business solutions utilizing SAP R/3 and associated NetWeaver applications and technologies.
- Must be familiar with SAP modules such as GRC, PLM, EasyDMS.
- Must have development experience using ABAP objects and should have experience with Web services.
- Must be able to quickly master and adopt new technologies and products.
- Must have good communication skills and should have a proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- Development or functional experience in SAP CRM, SRM, GTS would be highly desirable.
- Product development experience within SAP environment and/or SAP certification is not a must, but would be a big plus.
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org