NextLabs Data Protection for Email enforces information control policy on email applications on the endpoint. It offers the following core capabilities:
- Content Control
- Recipient Control
- Email Approval
- Marking and Labeling
It works with NextLabs Rights Management to protect and control sensitive information.
Maintain Data Confidentiality
Protect your valuable business data such as customer information, engineering design documents, or trade secret by creating Information Barriers that prevent wrongful disclosure of sensitive data through email.
Automate Manual Workflow
Enhance business productivity by automating remediation workflow to allow end users to instantaneously verify misdirected email and to follow business procedures. This eliminates the need for end users to recall email or manually implement corporate information policies.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Reduce operational cost by deploying a single, pre-integrated NextLabs Data Protection for desktop, email, communications as well as collaborative Rights Management solution, based on common information control policy.
- Scan and analyze data content in email messages and attachments to remove sensitive information before sending email.
- Apply rights protection to encrypt messages and attachments to automatically protect sensitive information.
- Prevent misdirected email based on email classification and recipient identities. This prevents sensitive information being sent to unauthorized end users.
- Prompt end user to verify recipients based on email content and recipient identities.
- Automate business procedures such as routing email containing sensitive information or intended for specific group of users for review and approval.
Marking & Labeling
- Insert customerizable markings to subject or body of the email to educate end users with data handling requirements.
- Use labels to classify email to provide persistent classification based on content and/or context.