Location: West, Northeast and Southeast Territories
NextLabs is looking for Account Executives to grow sales by meeting or exceeding the Company’s Business Plan. The Account Executive will work closely with NextLabs’ management team and play a crucial role in growing our business by establishing and expanding business relationships with clients and partners. Responsibilities will include prospecting and creating demand for NextLabs’ products and services, identifying and developing sales opportunities, meeting potential clients, attending industry events, developing project proposals, and closing client contracts. The successful candidate must be able to target and penetrate F2000 companies across multiple industries, including Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, High Tech, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, and Financial Services. This candidate is expected to possess and have the ability to establish key contacts within the industry to generate business.
Responsibilities include: Grow sales pipeline to meet or exceed the Company’s business plan, by bringing in new accounts or leveraging existing accounts, and by building partnerships with key accounts to fortify the Company’s position to develop new business.
- Maintain an up to date sales pipeline, account information, and sales process in Salesforce.com
- Develop and execute an effective prospecting plan.
- Develop a territory sales plan and demonstrate effectiveness in selling into the key accounts within the territory.
- Win business through deepening contact networks within new or existing accounts and write effective customer proposals and manage the contract negotiation.
- Prepare call lists, completed sales calls report and account reports and take all appropriate actions needed to drive and sustain business.
- Working with other members of management to ensure that implementation and customer support is in place to support all new business.
- Ensure customer requirements are met
- BS or MS degree
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience into F2000 companies
- Experience working in information security or risk management sector
- Familiarity with industries such as Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, High Tech, Industrial manufacturing, Oil and Gas, CPG, and Financial Services
- Experience managing complex sales process and highly consultative selling
- Experience responding to complex RFP and complex software procurement requirements
- Effective in sales presentation and project management
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills