Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
NextLabs® is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises, has an exciting opportunity for software engineer to be part of the development and support
effort in creating the next generation data protection and entitlement manager products. Our customers
include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries. NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise Data Protection and Compliant Enterprise®, combine with the Control
Center XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution.
Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Write well structured, testable, efficient, reusable and maintainable code
- Work with global team in developing software products
- Stay up-to-date with software technologies and methodologies
- Participate and contribute to software product design
- Flexibility to specialize in java backend or full stack development
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field.
- Good understanding of software architecture, programming practices and design pattern.
- Working knowledge of Spring framework and/or Servlet in a plus
- Working knowledge of building REST API services and handling HTTP error code is a plus
- Working knowledge of running SQL queries on Postgresql, Oracle and/or Ms SQL is a plus
- Working knowledge of using AWS, GCP and/or Azure for development is a plus
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap, Flexbox, Angular.js and/or Angular 9+ is a plus
- Passionate about coding
- Must submit code sample through Bitbucket/Github to showcase your skills in Java. Other languages maybe considered on a case by cases basis.
Interested candidates may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.