Product & Solution Trainer
Location: San Mateo, CA
NextLabs wants to hire a technology guru, hungry and obsessed about education, to join our global Customer Support Team. The Product and Solution Trainer will help ensure the success of NextLabs employees, partners, and customers by developing advanced technical curriculum and certification programs, designing courseware, and delivering training via remote seminars and at partner and customer sites. As the Training Coordinator, will work with our developers to gain a deep understanding of the NextLabs product suite, and with customers to ensure that they are using NextLabs products to their full potential.
- Develop a solution based training curriculum and design and implement courseware.
- Create and maintain training lab systems
- Create a full certification program for implementing and supporting NextLabs products.
- Produce online pre-recorded introductory training materials
- Deliver onboarding product trainings for all new hires.
- Educate on the NextLabs value proposition across a variety of channels and use-cases.
- Work closely as needed with customers to ensure successful deployment
- Deliver customer training at customer locations and online via remote seminars.
- Create handouts, training booklets, and updated materials with new releases.
- Provide regular feedback to our engineering teams
- Motivated and passionate team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good time management skills, and able to multi-task.
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers, including executives at all levels.
- Ability to create and deliver technical concepts and details in a a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with creation and delivery of product training for enterprise software, ideally for enterprise security and compliance products.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly assimilate and utilize knowledge of a broad spectrum of network, security, and application technologies.
- Familiarity with Enterprise IT methodologies and deployment practices.
- Hands on working knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Exchange desired but not required.
- Exceptional PowerPoint and presentation skills
- US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident Status (Green Card) Required.
- Ability to travel 50% and live within 30 miles of a major airport.
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.