Product Manager – Enterprise Applications
Our customers include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries. NextLabs partners with industry leaders such as SAP, Microsoft, IBM, HCL Axon, and CSC to deliver industry-focused solutions to meet customers’ governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
We are a fast growing startup company. We are looking for a talented and detail oriented Product Manager with a strong technical background and excellent communication skills to lead product management from requirements to releases for the Solution development team. The successful candidate must possess a strong can-do attitude, and wants to be part of a world-class team with a passion for excellence.
This person will deliver successful information risk management products for large enterprise customers deploying critical business applications, such as Enterprise Collaboration, ECM, PLM, CRM, and ERP. This individual will use market and customer needs to define product roadmap, lead technical investigations, and drive projects with teams across geographies. This person will work directly with other groups in showcasing product demonstrations, developing product collateral, and delivering training to Sales and business partners.
- Define software product requirements at a detailed level, product roadmap, and product strategy
- Lead Product Development in initial technical investigation
- Deliver sales training with product presentations and demonstrations
- Drive cross-functional projects to successfully deliver products
- Support Proof-of-Concept and Pilot activities with key accounts
- Serve as a subject matter expert both inside the company, and externally with customers, partners, and industry analysts
- Develop product marketing collateral, including datasheets and Website content
- Search for and integrate solutions with complementary partners to build an effective ecosystem
- Work closely with other Product Managers to address existing and future customer and market development opportunities
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in an enterprise applications product management role
- Ability to write detailed PRDs, software feature specification
- Leading cross-functional and cross-geographic teams, and managing multiple projects
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills, both oral and written
- Familiarity with enterprise applications, such as Collaboration (SharePoint, OpenText, Documentum, FileNet) and PLM (Teamcenter, Enovia, Windchill),
- Knowledgeable about web application architectures
- Willingness to travel
- Strong communications skill
- Passionate, proactive, great team player