Project Manager PSO
Location: San Mateo, CA
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of data-centric security solutions for large enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution that protects an organization’s most sensitive information assets from internal and external threats. NextLabs partners with industry leaders such as SAP, Microsoft, Siemens, and IBM to deliver industry-focused solutions to meet customers’ security, governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
NextLabs provides large enterprises with active, policy-driven control of their information network wherever and whenever it is used by employees, contractors, and partners. Our policy management platform and universal enforcement solutions enable centrally managed information security control policies across all applications, data and digital business processes.
The NextLabs Project Manager is a key member of the NextLabs Professional Services team, defining, managing, and measuring projects that implement NextLabs solutions for enterprise customers worldwide. In this role, you will work closely with customer stakeholders at all levels, and with NextLabs professional services managers, engineers and product team members. You will build and execute project plans that deliver NextLabs Solutions on time and within budget, while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. This position provides an opportunity for exceptional professional growth.
- This is a hybrid role including customer facing implementations and internal projects
- Devise and execute project plans, monitor the execution of project activities, and coordinate any changes.
- Manage and track NextLabs resource scheduling into projects, and project time utilization.
- Coordinate activities of project teams and customers from project inception through successful completion.
- Manage changes to project scope, through a formal change management process.
- Manage and track creation of project deliverables.
- Track progress and report status to customers and NextLabs project stakeholders in weekly project reports.
- Identify, analyze, track, and manage project risks.
- Lead quality acceptance activities, for each of the project milestones.
- Coordinate transition from Professional Services to on-going Support, at completion of project.
- Ensure project plans and schedules are constantly updated to reflect actual project status.
- Define and participate in the definition of project standards and best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of client’s issues, industry, and business operations.
- Research and provide analysis of requirements and customer request including new functionality introduced in the SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite.
- 3+ years of functional/technical SAP project management experience in SAP ECC/HANA
- The candidate MUST have previous implementation experience and in-depth knowledge of SAP Business Suite
- 5 years of work experience at an enterprise software vendor or consulting firm, in an enterprise project management role, managing Full Life Cycle Solution Delivery to large, global customers. Experience managing projects that have implemented enterprise security solutions would be a plus.
- Prior exposure to customer software development, systems integration, and enterprise software product development.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly assimilate and utilize knowledge of a broad spectrum of network, security, and application technologies.
- Efficient at building relationships with key project stakeholders, anticipating problems, and initiating corrective action.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- PMI Certification a plus.
- US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident Status (Green Card) Required
- Available for up to 25% travel.