NextLabs is the leader in data-centric security software to protect business-critical data and applications. Our patented dynamic authorization technology and industry-leading attribute-based policy platform helps enterprises identify and protect data, monitor, and control access to sensitive data and prevent regulatory violations whether in the cloud or on premise. We are growing rapidly.
Gartner predicts that By 2020, the majority of enterprises will use attribute-based access control (ABAC) as the dominant mechanism to protect critical assets, up from 5% in 2013.
NextLabs’ Sales Engineers work together with our sales team to help our customers, prospects and partners understand and evaluate NextLabs’ solutions fit to their environment while accelerating the sales cycle.
Job activities include customer and partner meetings, presentations, whiteboarding, demonstrations, building and responding to RFPs, performing Proof of Concepts and Return on Investment (ROI)analysis as well as advising customers on requirement specification, use case development, solutions designs and architecture and occasional support or implementation activities.
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and focused sales engineers to be part of our elite team.
If you have strong communication skills and a proven track record in communicating technical topics to both technical and business audience and you are a strong networker, ambitious and passionate about Identity and Access Management, we offer the opportunity to work with a passionate, competent team, experts within their field, in an informal, innovative and agile company.
- 5+ years’ experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software or services preferably with Fortune 1000 customers
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science equivalent experience
- Experience with IT Infrastructure (Windows/AD and UNIX/Linux administration and operations, DB and Directories management)
- Experience with at least 2 of the following areas:
- Identity and Access Management
- Enterprise security
- ECM & Information lifecycle management
- Enterprise applications such as ERP (SAP, Siemens Team Center, MS Dynamics, MS SharePoint)
- XACML or ABAC
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels; excellent leadership and teaming skills
- Compliance/regulation project experience a plus
- Dev Ops experience a plus
- Scripting and development knowledge a plus
- CISSP, CISA or like certification a plus
For immediate consideration email resume to email@example.com.