SALES AND MARKETING
Sales Account Executive
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of data-centric security software solutions for large enterprises leveraging our core Dynamic Authorization technology with Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC). NextLabs policy management platform and universal enforcement solutions enable centrally managed information network control policies across all applications, data and digital business processes. Our software offers a cohesive solution for improving compliance and mitigating information risk by helping companies achieve safer and more secure collaboration, prevent data loss, and ensure proper authorization to applications and data.
About the Position:
NextLabs is looking for a Sales Account Executive to grow sales by meeting or exceeding the Company’s Business Plan. The Sales Account Executive will work closely with NextLabs’ management team and play a crucial role in growing our business by establishing and expanding business relationships with clients and partners. Responsibilities will include prospecting and creating demand for NextLabs’ products and services, identifying and developing sales opportunities, meeting potential clients, attending industry events, developing project proposals, and closing client contracts. The successful candidate must be able to target and penetrate F2000 technology and semiconductor firms. This candidate is expected to possess and establish key contacts within the industry to generate business.
Execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue within an assigned territory
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing customers to retain and expand NextLabs usage
- Grow sales pipeline to meet or exceed the Company’s business plan, by in bringing in new accounts, leveraging existing accounts and by building partnerships with key accounts to fortify the Company’s position to develop new business.
- Consult with VP- and C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by NextLabs
- Develop a contact network of GSI’s and channel partners to ensure NextLabs can be sold broadly and effectively throughout the enterprise
- Maintain an up to date sales pipeline, account information, and sales process in salesforce.com including call lists and account progress reports.
- Develop and execute on an effective prospecting plan as part of the territory sales plan and demonstrate effectiveness in selling into the key accounts within the territory.
- Work with other members of management to ensure that implementation and customer support is in place to support all new business and champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
- Work closely with and establish engagement between NextLabs functional areas such as sales engineering, engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- BS or MS degree
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience into F2000 companies
- Experience working in information security or risk management sector
- Familiarity with and has a strong network within the high tech and semiconductor industries
- Experience managing complex sales process and highly consultative selling
- Experience responding to complex RFP and complex software procurement requirements
- Effective in sales presentation and project management
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with technologies and products in the fields of data loss prevention, content monitoring and filtering, and active policy management will be a plus