Senior SAP Basis Administrator
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production)
- Set up multiple SAP systems across the SAP landscape including but not limited to SAP S/4 HANA, ERP, PLM, EasyDMS, CRM, BW, SCM, etc.,
- Set up cloud based SAP instances on HANA Enterprise Cloud and install S/4HANA
- Maintain and keep up to date the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly
- Proactively monitor the System requirements for latest releases of SAP S/4HANA and other SAP modules for Early access(Beta shipments), General Available(GA) versions and align to setup/upgrade the internal research & development systems to enable the product innovation.
- Adopt and implement the SAP Best Practices to setup & configure the SAP systems (On-Prem or Cloud) for Continuous development & Integration, tooling as required and train the team when required.
- Provide assistance in packaging of NextLabs SAP product components and perform the install checks.
- Provide guidance to troubleshoot and resolve SAP Basis related issues during the NextLabs SAP product installation/upgrades when required.
- Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability
- Install and configure all required SAP database servers (heterogeneous landscape) and application servers
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles
- Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.)
- Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.)
- Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required
- Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades
- Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
- Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces.
- Provide status reports for projects to management
- BS in Computer Science
- 3+ year experience in BASIS administration, system refreshes and migrations, user support, and authorizations
- Strong Security and Authorizations experience managing multiple instances of SAP environments
- 2+ years of experience managing TCP/IP based networks, enterprise applications, and databases (HANA, MySQL, MAX DB, MS SQL, and Oracle)
- Experienced in one full install implementation and two module based implementations (HR and SD/MM).
- Experienced in Configuring and maintaining SAP ChaRM and SAP Solution Manager
- Expertise in administration of S/4 HANA, WebAS 700/640 Systems using J2EE Visual Administrator, NWA (Netweaver Administration), and Config tool.
- Experienced in Single-Sign-on Microsoft Windows Domain and Enterprise Portal
- Experienced in CUA (center User Administration) installation
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Installing and upgrading LDAP
- Management of UNIX (Linux/Solaris) systems
- Experience within SAP product development environment and/or SAP certification is not a must, but would be a big plus
Interested candidates may email resume to email@example.com