SAP Solution Architect
Location: San Mateo, CA or Remote
US Citizenship or Green Card REQUIRED
NextLabs® (www.nextlabs.com), is a software company focused on developing the major next generation policy enforcement infrastructure and system software. NextLabs provides large enterprises with active, policy-driven control of information network used anywhere by employees, contractors and partners. Our policy management platform and universal enforcement solutions enable centrally managed information network control policy across all applications, data and digital business processes.
NextLabs is looking for a highly motivated SAP Solution Architect who is passionate about developing complex solutions for our strategic customers using the NextLabs SAP DAM product suite. You will help define solution strategy, drive design and technical implementation, and architect innovative solutions. You will work on diverse projects from gathering customer requirements to implementing the solution, providing Information Security and Compliance solution for Global 2000 companies.
This position requires excellent client services and technical skills; expertise with architecture, design, and implementation of information security software, identity and access management system, or enterprise software; and documentation experience. Successful candidates should have a high energy level, experience within consulting organizations, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both business and technical audiences.
- Architect, design, communicate, and deliver innovative end-to-end Information Security and Compliance Solutions.
- Engage with leading customers and strategic partners to identify and define solution requirements.
- Leverage extensive knowledge of industry practices, software solutions, and methodologies to make technical recommendations on complex problem resolution, coupled with an approach that utilizes repeatable, efficient processes and best practices.
- Provide direct on-site technical leadership as a subject matter expert on high-profile projects.
- Lead team in driving and delivering customer solutions.
- Performing integration architecture and infrastructure design activities.
- Participating in resolving technology integration problems.
- Act as a mentor, coach or trainer to consultants by sharing business or technical expertise.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality work and effective communication throughout projects.
- Participate in product roadmap and product strategy definition.
- US Citizenship or Green Card required, US Federal security clearance is a plus.
- 6+ years work experience in SAP product consulting, systems integration, or IT architect role.
- Solution development experience for SAP ERP and PLM products, identity and access management, or information security system.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- User authorization management
- ABAP, NetWeaver, Fiori App development
- S/4 HANA development
- Process knowledge in at least 2 function modules such as SD, PP, FI, CO, MM
- Familiarity with SAP authorization concepts.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Travel is required