Senior Product Manager – Big Data and Database Technology
Location: San Mateo, CA 94403
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of data-centric security solutions for large enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution that protects an organization’s most sensitive information assets from internal and external threats. NextLabs partners with industry leaders such as SAP, Microsoft, Siemens, and AWS to deliver industry-focused solutions to meet customers’ security, governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
About the Position:
If you have far reaching vision and are passionate about building game changing products that solve critical business problems, then this is a great opportunity to join a team changing the way the world’s most successful organizations secure and share their most sensitive and valuable information.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for setting the vision and execution for the award winning NextLabs product line for Big Data, Database technology, and related ecosystem. The product manager will also lead the efforts to expand the product line.
- Define & deliver world class security solutions for Big Data, Database technology, and other related ecosystem
- Serve as a subject matter expert and interact with customers, partners, industry analysts, and various teams within NextLabs
- Support sales in strategic customer opportunities, delivering presentations and demonstrations
- Contribute to product collateral, including brochures, datasheets and Website content
- Create compelling sales tools, messaging, positioning, collateral, and supporting product demos
- Work with other product managers and engineers to define market winning features
- Work with engineering to ensure on-time, high-quality product releases
- Work with UX and product communication team to build world class user experiences
Required skills and background:
- Engineering, Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience with enterprise applications in either a product management, pre-sales, enterprise architect, or solutions architect role
- The candidate MUST have previous experience and in-depth knowledge of big data and database technology
- Experience in Identity and Access Management and/or Security is a plus
- Working knowledge of development PRDs and product lifecycle
- Outstanding communication skills
- Leading cross-functional and remote (off shore) teams, managing multiple projects using Agile methodologies
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org