Senior Product Manager – Microsoft Office365 & Dynamics365, SaaS, and Cloud Applications
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of data-centric security solutions for large enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution that protects an organization’s most sensitive information assets from internal and external threats. NextLabs partners with industry leaders such as SAP, Microsoft, Siemens, and AWS to deliver industry-focused solutions to meet customers’ security, governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
About the Position:
If you have far reaching vision and are passionate about building game changing products that solve critical business problems, then this is a great opportunity to join a team changing the way the world’s most successful organizations secure and share their most sensitive and valuable information.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for setting the vision and execution for the award winning NextLabs product line for Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365, SaaS, Cloud Applications and related solutions. The product manager will lead our efforts to expand our offerings for the Microsoft ecosystem and other cloud ecosystems.
Our Microsoft and Cloud product line enable Fortune 5000 customers in Financial Services, High-Tech, Chemical, Aerospace & Defense, Public Sector, and Manufacturing industry to control access and safeguard information sharing in Office365, Dynamics365, SaaS and Cloud applications.
- Own the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Define & deliver world class security solutions for Microsoft Office365 and Dynamics 365, SaaS, Cloud Applications, and other cloud ecosystems
- Serve as a subject matter expert and interact with customers, partners, industry analysts, and various teams within NextLabs
- Support sales in strategic customer opportunities, delivering presentations and demonstrations
- Contribute to product collateral, including brochures, datasheets and Website content
- Create compelling sales tools, messaging, positioning, collateral, and supporting product demos
- Work with other product managers and engineers to define market winning features
- Work with engineering to ensure on-time, high-quality product releases
- Work with UX / UI engineers to build world class user experiences
Required skills and background:
- 5+ years of work experience with enterprise applications in either a product management, pre-sales, enterprise architect, or solutions architect role
- The candidate MUST have previous experience and in-depth knowledge of cloud platform and Microsoft technology
- Experience in cloud ecosystems, leading SaaS applications, IAM, Office365, Azure, ADFS, and other Microsoft offerings a big plus
- Experience in Identity and Access Management and/or Security is also desirable
- Ability to write detailed PRDs
- Outstanding communication skills
- Leading cross-functional and remote (off shore) teams, managing multiple projects using Agile methodologies/li>
- Willingness to travel, approximately 20%
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- This position is not eligible for remote employment