Senior Product Manager – Rights Management
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of data-centric security solutions for large enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution that protects an organization’s most sensitive information assets from internal and external threats.
NextLabs partners with industry leaders such as SAP, Microsoft, Siemens, and IBM to deliver industry-focused solutions to meet customers’ security, governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
About the Position:
If you have far reaching vision and are passionate about building game changing products that solve critical business problems, then this is a great opportunity to join a team changing the way the world’s most successful organizations secure and share their most sensitive and valuable information.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for vision and execution, and lead our cloud, mobile, and enterprise efforts for the award winning NextLabs Rights Management product line.
NextLabs Rights Management is the only solution in the industry providing true file type agnostic Enterprise Digital Rights Management (EDRM) – allowing Fortune 5000 organizations to securely share business documents, 2D and 3D CAD drawings, and rich media across organization boundaries. Our solutions are used by global leaders in Financial Services, High-Tech, Chemical, Aerospace & Defense, Pub Sector, DoD, and Manufacturing.
- Own the product vision, strategy, and roadmap – define & deliver amazing products
- Serve as a subject matter expert and interact with customers, partners, industry analysts, and various teams within NextLabs
- Support sales in strategic customer opportunities, delivering presentations and demonstrations
- Contribute to product collateral, including brochures, datasheets and Website content
- Create compelling sales tools, messaging, positioning, collateral, and supporting product demos
- Work with other product managers and engineers to define market winning features
- Work with engineering to ensure on-time, high-quality product releases
- Work with UX / UI engineers to build world class user experiences
Required skills and background:
- 5+ years of work experience with enterprise applications in either a product management, pre-sales, or security architect role
- Experience in encryption technologies and security solutions a MUST
- Experience in building SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions a big plus!
- Experience with Mobile Apps is also desirable
- Ability to write detailed PRDs
- Outstanding communication skills
- Leading cross-functional and remote (off shore) teams, managing multiple projects using Agile methodologies
- Willingness to travel, approximately 20%
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- This position is not eligible for remote employment
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.