Senior Software Engineer (Java)
NextLabs® is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises, provides an exciting opportunity for Senior Software Engineers to join hands with highly talented software engineers in building the next generation data protection and entitlement manager products. Our customers include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries. NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise Data Protection and Compliant Enterprise®, combine with the Control Center XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution. Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
We’re looking for highly motivated software engineers to join our global agile scrum team responsible for designing and building cutting edge solutions and next generation containerized products deployed in cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP). A successful candidate will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Write well structured, testable, efficient, reusable, maintainable and scalable code
- Collaborate with global teams to define, design, and develop cutting edge software applications, micro services and APIs on cloud using Java.
- Stay up-to-date with software technologies and methodologies
- Work with Professional Services to ensure solution is supportable
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in computer science or a related field.
- Good understanding of software architecture, programming practices and design patterns in Java.
- Hands-on in Spring Boot, Spring MVC frameworks, Hibernate, Junit, Gradle/Maven.
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Working knowledge of one or more RDMS like Postgresql, Oracle, Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Docker and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes is a plus
- Understanding of one or more cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenShift, Rancher is a plus
- Basic knowledge of UNIX, shell scripting
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and ability to learn new technologies
- Minimum of 4 years experience.