Software Engineer – SAP
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
NextLabs® is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises, has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to be part of the development and support effort in creating the next generation data protection and entitlement manager products. Our customers include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries. NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise Data Protection and Compliant Enterprise®, combine with the Control Center XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content-aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution. Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Design solution involving information security and compliance needs on SAP.
- Provide in-depth technical knowledge and development expertise during the pilot, proof of concept stage, or enterprise-wide deployment.
- Research and implement new functionality and extensions for customer implementations of NextLabs Entitlement Manager for SAP Business Suite.
- Design specifications for new custom solutions based on customer requirements.
- Develop, configure, and implement the solution as per NextLabs standards to meet customer requirements.
- Develop unit test plans and create test cases based on customer landscapes.
- Help with creating training and other end-user documentation.
- Coordinate with other technical teams to ensure compatibility with other NextLabs components that interface with NextLabs Entitlement Manager for SAP Business Suite.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Must have solid experience in ABAP development (OOABAP preferred).
- Must have development experience in using Enhancement Framework to customize a standard module and/or implement a new module in SAP.
- Good knowledge of SAP’s data dictionary, objects, tables, generic data types, shared memory, etc.
- Must be able to quickly master and adopt new technologies and products from SAP.
- Good understanding of SAP modules such as MM, PP, QM, and SD.
- Familiarity with the creation, management, and use of SAP roles and authorizations is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with S4 HANA and Fiori App is a plus.