Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
NextLabs® is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises, has an exciting opportunity for software engineer to be part of the development and support
effort in creating the next generation data protection and entitlement manager products. Our customers
include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries. NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise Data Protection and Compliant Enterprise®, combine with the Control
Center XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution.
Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
We are looking for PHP/Python developers with strong font-end programming experiences in joining our engineering team in developing applications for supporting our global IT and business operations.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, reusable and maintainable code
- Develop web application frontend/user interface in Angular framework.
- Develop interaction with backend REST services
- Collaborate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field.
- A strong understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Solid understanding of SPA, PWA, material design, responsive design and OOP concept
- Solid working knowledge of Bootstrap/Flexbox and Angular.js/Angular 7+ is huge advantage
- Good knowledge of working with REST API and complex JSON data is a plus
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience working remotely with global team is a plus
- Experience working with Java backend is a plus
- Prior working experience with PHP, JSP, JSF or any other frontend framework are welcome
Interested candidates may send resume to email@example.com or use our online form.