Windows C++ Engineer
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises.
NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise Data Protection and Compliant Enterprise®, combine with the Control Center XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution. Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
The solution engineering function focuses on productizing integration of NextLabs platform with various enterprise applications, such as SharePoint, ERP, CRM, PLM, ECM applications. It also manages the custom development activities as an extension of NextLabs products for various customer needs at both pre-sales and post-sales stages.
We’re looking for highly motivated candidates who are passionate about the art and science of software development, possess a strong can-do attitude, and want to be part of a world-class team with a passion for excellence. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a loosely structured organization and be capable of working on a number of assignments in parallel.
- The study assigned enterprise systems, such as SharePoint 2007/2010, Outlook and understand how NextLabs technology can be integrated.
- Discuss with Professional Services and establish the Functional Spec and the Design Documents for the solution for various customer needs.
- Define, design, and develop solutions and related components such as Policy Assistants, extensions, customized workflow etc. Design and conduct integration with the key information depositories.
- Deliver best in class architecture, solution, and code for the solution; design & implementation of Policy Enforcement components using .NET, Win32, COM, and other Windows Programming.
- Take the lead on enhancing the performance and scalability of the solution.
- Guide Quality Assurance team for the necessary testing.
- Work with Customer Support to ensure the solution is supportable.
- Coordinate with other technical teams including the NextLabs China and US teams to ensure compatibility with other NextLabs components and deliver as an integrated solution.
- BE/BS degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- 3 years’ experience in SharePoint/Office plug-in/Active Directory development
- Expertise in building SharePoint frontend, workflow, and applications using C#
- Expertise in SharePoint architecture, deployment, and administration
- Expertise in building Office plug-ins using C/C++ on Windows is desirable
- Strong Object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Experience with COM/DCOM, Browser Helper Object, MAPI and/or WinINet API, Outlook Object Model, XML DOM is desirable
- Building applications encompassing user management, authentication, and access control; knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory/Radius is a plus
- Self-starting and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Passionate, proactive, great team player.