NextLabs Unveils Data Loss Prevention for SAP ERP
New product extends data protection capabilities of the market-leading dynamic authorization management suite for SAP ECC and S/4HANA
San Mateo, California – March 16, 2020 — NextLabs today announced that it has released Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for SAP ECC and S/4HANA.
Sensitive data such as intellectual property, trade secrets, financial data, sales forecasts, customer lists, and pricing are among an organization’s most prized assets. With so many devices (corporate-owned and BYOD) having access to this sensitive data, it has become absolutely imperative for organizations to develop programs and solutions around the prevention of data breaches or data loss. Data loss can happen in a variety of ways, be it the inadvertent or intentional sending of data via USB, the Internet, or other such vehicle for data exfiltration.
DLP for SAP ERP enables customers to:
- Prevent unauthorized extractions of sensitive data based on a centrally managed policy
- Prevent data leakage from all exit points of the SAP ERP application
- Monitor and log the extraction of critical data based on policy
- Automatically tag files containing data extracted from the SAP ERP application with user, persona, transaction, classification, and business object attributes
- Integrate natively with SAP GUI, SAP ECC, and S/4HANA
- Support integrations with third-party DLP solutions and Microsoft Azure Information Protection (AIP)
“It’s only natural that NextLabs would add DLP for SAP ERP to our Data-Centric Security product suite,” said Keng Lim, CEO and Founder of NextLabs. “We feel that DLP is an important capability when it comes to protecting the most sensitive assets of our customers. As many of the world’s largest enterprises run SAP ERP applications, it made sense to extend DLP to these applications as well.”
NextLabs provides data-centric security software to protect business-critical data and applications. Its patented dynamic authorization technology and industry-leading attribute-based policy platform help enterprises identify and protect data, monitor and control access to sensitive data, and help prevent regulatory violations—whether in the cloud or on-premises. NextLabs’ solutions automate the enforcement of security controls and compliance policies to enable secure information sharing across the extended enterprise. NextLabs has some of the largest global enterprises as customers and has strategic relationships with several industry leaders. For more information on NextLabs, please visit http://www.nextlabs.com.