Complying with various export control regulations is a major challenge for enterprises due to a mixture of human error, loosely defined guidelines, and the constantly changing regulatory requirements. Further challenges include identifying which data and document types are subject to controls, where these are maintained across the business and within the IT landscape, and how best to manage the internal and external sharing of files to reduce export control risks.
Capabilities we will highlight include how to:
- Understanding common challenges in managing technical data
- Getting an overview of leading practices and solutions to address export control challenges
- Automate centralized controls to ensure electronic export compliance
- Monitor and track data movements with extensive audit trail
* These fields are required.