Bentley MicroStation is the only CAD software purpose-built for infrastructure design, helping architects and engineers to bring their vision to life, present their designs to their clients, and deliver their projects to the community.
NextLabs’ Digital Rights Management eXtension (RMX) for MicroStation allow users to work with DRM protected file natively in MicroStation. It provides persistent data protection for secure collaboration within and outside the organization using centralized policies.
Key Features of RMX for MicroStation:
- New Protection – Protect a file directly in SolidWorks, and view classifications and permissions applied on the protected document in SolidWorks.
- Access Control – Allow authorized users to access the document based on rights policy settings.
- Usage Control – Enforce the permissions granted on a protected document to control the commands that can be performed.
- Anti-Screen Capture Support – Prevents screen capture with a screenshot tool or shared by video communication software if permission is not granted.
- Persistent Protection – Protect the new document automatically with the same classifications if it is generated from a protected document.
- Watermark Overlay – Display dynamic watermark as secure overlay when opening protected file.
- Centralized Visibility – Data owners get full visibility into how their data is being shared, accessed, and used.
For more information on Digital Rights Management (DRM) for CAD Applications, please view our Intellectual Property Protection White Paper, and Solution Brief.