Entitlement Manager for Microsoft
Protecting the Microsoft Ecosystem
NextLabs data centric security solutions help Microsoft customers protect intellectual property, enable secure collaboration, and enhance audit and compliance. The solution is integrated with Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Outlook, and Exchange to enhance data security and prevent misuse of sensitive information.
NextLabs enables centralized visibility and control over sensitive data across all systems and applications. Organizations get a comprehensive view into who is accessing what data and what they are doing with the data. This information highlights what policies need to be changed or added for proper access controls.
Centralized policy management allows organizations to implement and enforce consistent controls for Microsoft across the organization to protect data regardless of where the data resides, ensuring protection is automatic and seamless to the user and is not dependent on user driven controls.
NextLabs data-centric security solutions provide end-to-end protection for critical Microsoft data:
- Access Control – NextLabs solutions help organizations centrally manage and enforce attribute-based authorization policies to enable more granular authorization decisions. The ability to apply attributes to the decision process ensures only authorized users can access critical data.
- Classification – NextLabs solutions help Microsoft customers classify their sensitive data. Proper data classification ensures authorization policies can be properly enforced.
- Data Segregation – The system prevents the user from uploading sensitive data to a public repository.
- Rights Protection – Sensitive documents and files are automatically encrypted and protected upon creation or upload.
- Audit – Comprehensive tracking provides centralized logging of user activity and data usage to streamline audit and compliance reporting.
Entitlement Manager for Dynamics 365
Seamlessly integrate NextLabs Entitlement Management into your Dynamics 365 CRM environment to safeguard your most sensitive information. Automated, fine-grained access controls enhance Microsoft’s native security features, ensuring that only authorized users have access to sensitive customer, sales, marketing, and service information.
Entitlement Manager for SharePoint
Entitlement Management is natively integrated into SharePoint to provide automated data classification and enhanced access controls for the entire SharePoint environment, including all sites and servers. It provides centrally managed, policy-based access control to enhance the native security model by enabling attribute-based authorization to SharePoint data. Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC) applies rules based on characteristics about the user, the data and the environment, including classification, user status and network location.
Entitlement Manager for Exchange
Entitlement Manager for Exchange enforces policies on the Exchange Server across different platforms and email applications, including Outlook, mobile devices, and Outlook Web App.
Entitlement Manager for Outlook
Entitlement Manager for Outlook monitors and controls email communications and document distribution at the endpoint.