Senior Consulting Engineer – Policy System
- Become an expert on the NextLabs Policy Management Platform and Dynamic Authorization Enforcement technology.
- Work closely with customers to design NextLabs solutions to address enterprise information security and compliance needs.
- Implement security and information control solutions for customers using NextLabs software.
- Perform needed integration and take part in infrastructure design activities
- Train customers in the use, administration, and customization of NextLabs software.
- Demonstrate knowledge of client’s issues, industry, and business operations.
- Creatively and effectively develop solutions for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Ensure an ongoing client satisfaction focus from all team members.
- Contribute to the identification and development of service offerings, methodologies, and intellectual capital.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science preferred. MCSE and/or CISSP would be a plus.
- Software development experience (4+ years) in Java stack and SOA.
- 6+ years of work experience in a customer-facing enterprise software product consulting, systems integration, or IT architect role.
- Experience working with WebServices / REST API. Working knowledge of security protocols like SAML, OAuth, XACML is a plus
- Hands-on experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Identity Management / Active Directory, LDAP
- Working knowledge of DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, etc.)
- Network Security & System administration
- Data Security and Policy Management
- Information Lifecycle Management
- Digital Rights Management
- Experience working with and interacting with enterprise customers
- Enterprise software solution development experience
- Self-starter and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Outstanding analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with Enterprise Security Infrastructure
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.