Senior Sales Engineer
NextLabs® is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises, Our customers include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries. NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise Data Protection and Compliant Enterprise®, combine with the CloudAz XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution. Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to work with the sales organization to cultivate new opportunities and sign up new customers. You will drive technical account strategy, architect innovative solutions, and overcome technical obstacles to win deals.
This position requires a seasoned pre-sales professional with solid technical skills who is passionate about innovative technology and has the ability to communicate technical value into business value. Candidates must have good communication skills and enterprise software pre-sales experience.
- Understand prospect’s business and technical requirements and craft an overall solution vision demonstrating NextLabs fit and value for prospect’s requirements.
- Create innovative technical solutions of NextLabs software in a pre-sales environment.
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations of NextLabs software and related applications, demonstrating the business value of the product’s capabilities.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept applications and tools to assist in closing deals.
- Manage sales follow-up, meetings, proposals, and internal account planning through the sales cycle.
- Work closely with executive team and sales team to develop account planning strategy.
- Drive the technical deal signoff process with Sales, Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on improving existing products and developing new products
- 5-10 years of field or technical sales experience in enterprise software.
- Proficiency in one of the following areas:
- Microsoft solutions and platforms
- SAP ECC and S/4HANA
- SAP ERP
- Siemens Teamcenter
- Security software
- LDAP, Active Directory
- Identity Management
- Digital Rights Management
- Knowledge of security infrastructure.
- Strong product presentation skills.
- Experience with Demos and POC.
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms including AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Experience with modern technologies like Containers, Kubernetes and Serverless functions
- Good customer interaction skills.Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Willingness to travel.
Interested candidates may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form.