Software Developer – SAP
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
NextLabs® is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management (IRM) software for large enterprises, has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to be part of the development and support effort in creating the next generation data protection and entitlement manager products. Our customers include many prominent enterprises in Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, and High-Tech Manufacturing and Engineering industries.
NextLabs’ flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise Data Protection and Compliant Enterprise®, combine with the Control Center XACML-based policy management platform with integrated content aware and identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management (IRM) solution.
Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
As we are expanding further, we are looking for dedicated Software Developer (SAP) to join our high performing team. You will be responsible for supporting the next generation data protection and entitlement manager products creation. You will be designing specifications for new custom solution based on customer requirements.
- Automate internal controls, compliance, and data governance requirement for SAP by designing solution.
- Providing in-depth technical knowledge and expertise during pilot, proof of concept stage, enterprise wide deployment & evaluating complex problems
- Research and implement new functionality and extensions of NextLabs Entitlement Manager for SAP Business Suite.
- Developing, configure and implement the solution as per NextLabs standards to meet customer requirements.
- Creating training and other end-user documentation.
- Coordinate with other technical teams to ensure compatibility with other NextLabs components
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Preferred experience in ABAP development (OOABAP).
- Great knowledge of SAP’s data dictionary, objects, tables, generic data types, shared memory etc.
- Understanding of SAP modules such as MM, PP, QM and SD.
- Familiarity with use of SAP roles/authorizations, S4 HANA and Fiori App is an added advantage.
Interested candidates may email resume to email@example.com