NextLabs’ Data Access Security solution, Data Access Enforcer (DAE) protects and ensures the privacy of business-critical data with dynamic data masking and segregation controls. Organizations can prevent unauthorized access to business-critical data through fine grained data-level security controls, protecting data and addressing compliance requirements all at once. DAE provides record-level dynamic data filtering that segregates information with attribute-based policies, shielding data from unauthorized users. In addition, with dynamic data masking, DAE ensures that users can only view the fields on records to which they have been granted access. Authorization can be determined by user, data, and environmental attributes, such as industry, location, department, position, and/or project assignment.
With dynamic data masking and segregation, DAE enables organizations to control access to sensitive data, limiting it to the correct stake holders in a simple and efficient manner. It also provides a seamless user experience and enhances organizations’ business agility by allowing them to react rapidly to changes in business requirements, market conditions, and regulatory environments while reducing security and compliance management costs.
DAE supports a broad range of applications and databases to protect and safeguard sensitive information in big data applications, such as:
- DAE for Database: SAP HANA, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL & MariaDB
- DAE for Cloud DB: Azure SQL, AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, AWS Redshift, Google Cloud SQL, Google BigQuery
- DAE for BI: PowerBI, Azure Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), HANA Studio, Crystal Reports, Tableau, Oracle SQL
- DAE for Windows: Windows-based applications
- DAE for ODBC and JDBC: ODBC and JDBC based applications