NextLabs Releases Major Updates of Its Cloud Offerings
Increased customer demand drives updates to CloudAz (Authorization Service) and SkyDRM (Rights Management Service)
San Mateo, California – April 27, 2020 — NextLabs today announced major updates to its cloud services, CloudAz and SkyDRM.
CloudAz, a dynamic authorization service, enables organizations to centrally view and control who can access which parts of an application, which business transactions a user can perform, what types of data they are allowed to access, and what they can do with that data. As a result, customers can accelerate application development, reduce time to market, streamline security management, and improve business agility at the end of the day.
SkyDRM, an information rights management service, keeps documents safe from unauthorized access and controls how they can be used to enable secure collaboration with internal and external users. Persistent protection of files allows protection to stay with the document, regardless of where it’s stored or who it’s shared with inside or outside an organization’s network. Essentially, customers get peace of mind, knowing their prized data remains protected no matter where it resides or who it goes to – across devices, apps, file servers, cloud services, and on-premises.
Key features include:
- Policy-driven approach to automate audit and enforcement of data protection and compliance requirements dynamically
- Centrally manage authorization policies across applications and services
- Allow or deny access in real-time based on user and resource attributes
- Enable a Zero Trust Architecture
- Enforce data segregation rules and prevent segregation of duties and other compliance violations
- Integrate any application written in any programming language
- Track and store complete user & device activities and data access logs across applications and services in a central audit repository
- Analyze user behavior through alerts, reports, and automated monitoring
- Persistent protection of documents – share and monitor them securely anywhere
- Determine access and usage rights for documents dynamically in real-time based on policy
- Support for hundreds of file types (Office, PDF, source code, 2D & 3D CAD, rich media, etc.)
- Monitor, remediate, and control sharing
- Native integrations with SAP ERP, Siemens Teamcenter PLM, Microsoft Office, and leading CAD software such as NX, Creo, CATIA, SolidWorks, etc.
- Create project data rooms to store and share important documents with teams spanning multiple organizations
- Protect files across multiple cloud repositories, including OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, etc.
- Track, view, and interact with 2D files and 3D models securely within a browser or mobile app without any CAD software
- Collaborate and share documents across organizations with federated identities
“We’ve been seeing customer demand clearly tilt towards cloud services so we’ve invested in developing and adding new functionality to emphasize ease of use, seamless safeguarding of information sharing, and secure collaboration,” said Keng Lim, CEO and Founder of NextLabs. “Unquestionably, customers are looking for advanced security controls to protect their data as traditional network perimeters struggle to keep pace with the increasing number of vectors for data loss.”
NextLabs provides data-centric security software to protect business-critical data and applications. Its patented dynamic authorization technology and industry-leading attribute-based policy platform help enterprises identify and protect data, monitor and control access to sensitive data, and help prevent regulatory violations—whether in the cloud or on-premises. NextLabs’ solutions automate the enforcement of security controls and compliance policies to enable secure information sharing across the extended enterprise. NextLabs has some of the largest global enterprises as customers and has strategic relationships with several industry leaders. For more information on NextLabs, please visit http://www.nextlabs.com.