Historically, access control models have been mostly system or user-centric and unable to contextualise the whole access environment. As a result, companies are only able to mitigate their security violations instead of preventing them.
The next generation of access control solutions, known as Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC), are more dynamic – enabling access rights for users to be evaluated using a broad combination of attributes. Join our latest webinar to learn more about this new approach:
- How to move from static to dynamic access control;
- What attributes can be evaluated for access;
- The business benefits that can be achieved;
- What this means for SAP GRC Access Control customers.
* These fields are required.