NextLabs Product Update – May 2022
Summary for SAP line of products
NextLabs provides Policy-Driven Data-Centric Security for SAP powered by Dynamic Authorization at the data access layer (DAE for SAP), application layer (SAP DAM), extraction points (DLP for SAP), and for files inside and outside of SAP (SAP EDRM).
NextLabs recently updated many of its SAP products, providing advanced data security controls and expanded support for SAP applications. The enhanced NextLabs SAP products include DAE for SAP, DLP for SAP, SAP EDRM, and SAP DAM. These updated NextLabs products provide enterprises with centralized policy-driven solutions to secure SAP applications and protect data across the enterprise and in the cloud.
NextLabs’ data-centric security solutions provide SAP users with granular real-time authorization decisions, proper data classification, seamless access control, and centralized logging & audits capability. This end-to-end protection improves compliance posture, while prevent violations and enhances data governance. Improvements and new functionalities of these products include:
- Enhanced support for Master Data Governance (MDG) and Solution Manager, providing dynamic data masking, row level security, granular data access controls.
- Completed S/4HANA 2020 and S/4HANA 2021 certification
- Extended support to Business Warehouse (BW) & BW/4HANA
- Improved fine-grained access control handling of database operation & data manipulation control such as CREATE, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE operations
- Added support for Format-Preserving Encryption (FPE) data masking
- Enhancement to prevent unauthorized extractions of sensitive data by type based on centrally managed policy.
- Extended data leakage prevention capability to cover all exit points of the SAP ERP application
- Monitor and log all extraction of critical data events based on policy, giving insight into user access and behavior via dashboards, reports, and automated monitoring facilities.
- Automatically tag files containing data extracted from the SAP ERP application with user, persona, transaction, classification, and business object attributes
- Improve native integration with SAP GUI, SAP ECC, and S/4HANA simplify the process of preventing ERP data loss.
- Added support for DAP (Dynamic Attribute Provider), allowing attributes to be retrieved dynamically for real time policy evaluation.
- Extended support for SAP ECTR 5.1 & 5.2, ensuring secure collaboration of engineering data.
- Enhanced protection on download with classification information.
- Added support for assembly files and multi-CAD supports.
- Extended support for BW/4HANA.
- Out-of-the-box (OOTB) support for SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management).
- OOTB accelerator content pack has been added to secure DTI (Dynamic Transaction Interception) transactions-Switch Enabled.
- Added secure communication via API gateway.
- Completed S/4HANA 2020 and S/4HANA 2021 certification.